DITTA Annual Meeting
The DITTA Annual Meeting was a well attended event that took place during the RSNA Annual Meeting at McCormick Place in Chicago USA on Tuesday 28 November 2017.
DITTA session on Cybersecurity
Course Number: SPCB41
Date/Time: Wed Nov 29, 2017 /4:30PM – 6:00PM
Cybersecurity is a high priority for physicians, hospitals, and manufacturers of all internet-connected devices, and even more so when patient safety and health information is at stake. MITA and DITTA has led efforts to strengthen cybersecurity for imaging systems which reach far beyond the radiology suite. DITTA published in 2016 a white paper that explained how well-structured and governed collaboration is required to safeguard the patients' protected health information and their physical safety.
- Seth Carmody, PhD, U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA) Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) Office of the Center Director.
- Jim Jacobson, Chief Product & Solution Security Officer, Siemens Healthineers
- Patrick Hope, Executive Director, Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance; DITTA, chair
- Better understand how to make your facility cybersecure
- Understand ways to avoid cyber attacks
- Learn what the medical device industry is doing to inform medical imaging companies about preventing cyber attacks
- Learn what a leading manufacturer is doing to make devices more cyber secure
Jim Jacobson presentation is available here.
Patrick Hope presentation is available here.